Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 05:27 AM

Default Re: Five Lined Dumpy Family 2019

The first episode of Kingdoms...

So I actually made the first episodes of the series and posted it but the video was messed up from my laptop so I had to take it down. When I was going to edit the video it crashed and I lost the video completely. So I was able to get a new laptop which might come tomorrow actually. I'm not sure if I said this in the post for the Five Lined Dumpy Family but the new laptop will give me the ability to post videos at the highest quality that my camera is able to. My editor and camera can shoot 1080 but my old laptop could only handle 720. So you'll see Kingdoms in the best quality of all the series I've ever made. You'll see the animals in a high quality as well.

There are many new inhabitants that are not able to go into the Skink Dynasty but are being nursed into adults. This may hinder the biodiversity of the ecosystem currently but the assistance is on the way. With the first video needing to be created from scratch again it might make the episode better. I can add some more interesting clips to keep you more engaged I feel in the story. There is a little drama in Kingdoms as we have death,life and mystery all going into the first episode.

The Dumpy Family is doing well and rolling as usual. The baby Cope's Gray Tree Frogs are growing. The one baby that's the healthiest is getting also big enough for small crickets. It might be the beginning of summer when they join the Skink Dynasty. The Bumblebee Millipedes and Canyon Isopods are being nursed to grow so the Skinks don't eat them or attempt to.

If your wondering we still have a female Squirrel Tree Frog and some more inverts to be introduced to the Skink Dynasty.

I'm waiting for the new laptop to begin the episode so it might be early March for the episode. I might have another trailer and the unboxing of the inverts coming before the episode of Kingdoms!

Would you prefer to see an episode around 15 minutes or around 20 minutes?

What is your opinion on adding invasive species such as the Canyon Isopods? Should this be something we discuss in Kingdoms?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk