Progress: Glass Tops!!!
So very little progress due to being swamped with work.
However! The glass top pieces were completed a week early. The shop I use waterjet the holes for the fans and mist nozzles so I don't need to worry about it. I now need to figure out the hinge for it and get that purchased so then I can silicone the rear into place (clearances and all).
On a side note, my patience was being tested with the samples so I started the water testing last night. For sake of also simulating being trampled on etc I used one setting up on my pump sprayer from mist. So far the silicone is holding up the best with keeping a soft texture (top left in pic below). The 2 TB3 samples (bottom 2 in pic below) continue to loose fibre when I spray them and are extremely rough (like sand paper) when they fully dry out. I assume they are soft when wet because I didn't allow them the proper time to cure.