Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 06:10 AM

Default Re: Five Lined Dumpy Family 2019

The Five Lined Dumpy Family 2019

Both enclosures are doing well and I wanted to take a moment to say what these enclosures are considered. Both the Dumpy Family and Skink Dynasty are a Forest. The Skink Dynasty is a Southern United States Subtropical Forest. This enclosure will have the most biodiversity containing many inverts and of course the Skinks. Some frogs will also live here.

I was able to record many good clips from the Skink Dynasty. Many inhabitants were filmed. I am waiting to get one more good shot of Pharaoh the male Skink. He's been very skittish lately even more then usually. There are many new faces to come to the Skink Dynasty. The Instagram for the exotic animals is up! Checkout the about section on the YouTube Channel to follow the Five Lined Dumpy Family!

The Dumpy Family is a Tropical Forest. Not to be confused with a Rain Forest because there is no misting system. It's humid and a warmer climate. This is home to just the Dumpy Tree Frogs and Fin the Betta Fish. I was able to film the Dumpy Family like never before. In the next video we will explore how special Pharaoh and Max are to their ecosystems. They will face a familiar foe that has been seen on the channel.

Kingdoms is still in recording for the first episode but this is the main series for the Five Lined Dumpy Family.

What would be a cool invert to add to the Skink Dynasty?

Do you have an amphibian or reptile among others that is the dominant?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk