Dendroboard - View Single Post - P. terribilis “true golden”?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Mod

Default Re: P. terribilis “true golden”?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
The retailer was the at fault party for the incorrect label NOT HF. As soon as I contacted HF they readily informed me that the froglets sold to the shop we in fact the golden and not yellow terribilis as labeled by the pet shop. The fact that HF was so open to correct the miss information given to me by the pet shop leads me to believe that HF is not hiding the information and are most likely not selling them as a previous comment mentioned as yellow, but as golden and informing the buyers as to what they are actually purchasing.
Herein lies the problem. There is not such thing as a "golden terribilis", so either Houston Frogs is ignorant of what they themselves are passing around or they made up that selectively bred story to further their gimmicks and sell yellow or orange (or both) terribilis under a made up name, not unlike USA Frogs, etc.

Either way, your blame is misplaced. Perhaps the pet shop where these came from actually has some sense and realized there is no such thing as goldens and is calling them what they are/believe to be. Houston Frogs may be being open to you about this story, but the information they're being open to you about is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
I hate where this thread is going.
Personally I’ve spoken with the owner from HF and seen there setups.
I can say only positive things.
Btw, the true golden T is not sold as true golden T but as yellow T.
I purchased 4 and yes they are orange.
So are they oranges or are they yellows? Two people have spoken to the "source" and gotten two different answers.