Dendroboard - View Single Post - P. terribilis “true golden”?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 04:00 PM

bsr8129: that is pretty much my thoughts exactly. Being they are from orange terribilis that show a golden coloration, would it be best to just call them “orange” in this case. If so, would that not bring some to believe that it may be okay to breed them with an orange specimen? Or would it be ethical to breed them to an orange being they are, from the information I gathered, orange terribilis that have a high yellow trait? I could always inform my credit card company of the fraudulent information I was given upon purchase and that I did not receive the product I intended on purchasing to acquire a refund and cull the animals to be done with the whole issue. But I can not bring myself to do such a thing to a healthy beautiful animal. I’m in the seat of a traditionalist who had no intention of purchasing a line/trait breed animal. I intended on purchasing actual yellow terribilis and was lucky enough to find out from the actual breeder what I had before purchasing additional yellows to add to the group and breed them mucking up such beautiful animals as nature intended them. So on one hand I am glad I actually found out the “golden issue” and the other hand I’m disappointed that I foolishly did not purchase directly from the breeder and now I’m kind of stuck with frogs that I would not have purchased if I had known what I was actually purchasing. I don’t know honestly what to do at this point.