Dendroboard - View Single Post - P. terribilis “true golden”?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 02:28 PM

From the information I gathered they were selectively breed orange terribilis that show a rose gold color over the orange (not breed by HF for the coloration, rather purchased by HF from another breeder as “golden”. As froglets they are orange in color that changes as they mature to a rose gold color like the adult female picture I posted. I did not directly receive my animals through HF but through a reptile shop that had them labeled as yellow. The retailer was the at fault party for the incorrect label NOT HF. As soon as I contacted HF they readily informed me that the froglets sold to the shop we in fact the golden and not yellow terribilis as labeled by the pet shop. The fact that HF was so open to correct the miss information given to me by the pet shop leads me to believe that HF is not hiding the information and are most likely not selling them as a previous comment mentioned as yellow, but as golden and informing the buyers as to what they are actually purchasing. They were very pleasant to talk to and as stated in my previous comment I will do business with them directly in the future. The retailer that had them labeled incorrectly (not HF) is where I will no longer be purchasing frogs. If I do end up breeding them they will not be breed with any color other than golden from HF and labeled as such. I will be very thorough in my explanation to the buyer as to what they are buying, where mine were acquired and all of the information I know, and insure they must not be breed with any other terribilis colors or lines. I thank you all for your comments and information shared. Let’s not have this thread turn into a bashing HF thread but into an informative conversation about the risks involved when purchasing frogs not directly from the breeder who produced them.