Just minor updates today.
Over the weekend I received my order of ghostwood and I'm pretty excited. I went the "sight unseen" route and hoped for the best, but I've already got some good ideas for the pieces I received. (Included in the pictures below.)
Unfortunately, it looks like shipping delays are going to push a lot of things I was hoping to do this week until next week. Oh well.
I did however take my first attempt at drilling the glass and I'm pretty happy w/ the results. I installed 3 2" ventilation holes in the top of the terrarium. I covered the holes w/ 20/20 screen and "finished" them w/ a rubber gasket. Other than a very minor mishap resulting in a small scratch to the glass, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. (Pictures below.)
If I get lucky, I might have some more updates this week, but right now it looks like early next week before much more gets done.
Patience. Patience. Patience.
Newly Installed Vents
Vents from Inside