Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 02:01 PM

Default Re: 180 Gallon Terrarium

Ah, the possibilities! I have learned the same thing over time about having something in the tanks. My tank are almost all in my living room right inside the front door. I almost always end up giving people the tour when they come to the house for the first time. There was a time when most of my tanks had pretty cryptic species in them. I would be showing people around the room and I kept having to say "Well, what you WOULD see in there is..." I came to the conclusion that I need to have some frogs just because they are visible and I have something in the tanks for visitors to see.

That tank just cries out for a large group of...something :-) First thing I thought of was Terribilis. My Mints are out all the time. I always see all three of them. They won't shy away from playing on that huge lawn you have. They also won't pine away that you don't have a ton of vertical hardscape to hang out on. This, of course, assumes that frogs play, pine, and/or hang out :-) They will get up to everyplace in your tank periodically, but they will spend a lot of their time on the spacious floor of that tank. Of course, there are tons of other options, too, but Terribs would be great!

Best of luck in finding just the right inhabitants!

Mark