Dendroboard banner

searching for a site

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  dmartin72 
#1 ·
I went to a link that I believe I found on this board, but I can't remember what it was. It had a lot of terrariums of different people and I believe most were from Japan. They were usually dart frog terrariums. It took a while to load because their was so many pictures. If anyone knows this site or something similar I would appreciate you letting me know. Thanks in advance.

#5 ·
hahaha yeh i also did to for a wile there, its interesting to see how japanese tanks are different to european or american ones

#6 ·
Have you heard of Takashi Amano? He is influencing that country in many different naturistic (nature + artistic) levels (freshwater aquariums, reef tanks and vivariums). Seeing how he just came out with a picture book on the Rio *****, I would be interested in seeing him put a vivarium together.

#7 ·
Yeah, he's basically the grand daddy of aquascaping...some of his stuff is just incredible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.