Dendroboard banner

18 Gallon Aquariums???

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ggazonas 
#1 ·
I called my LFS and asked if the could get in 18 gallon aquariums since they have every other size imageable. However they couldn't find an 18 gallon, they did however find 16 gallon aquariums but I don't know what an extra inch of tank space would do for me. So if anyone knows who makes 18 gallon aquariums that would be very helpful.

#2 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I personally prefer them to 10's or even 15's.... though the 15's would be close second. I like the extra height, and they make a much nicer display then a 10. I think walmart is currently stocking an 18tall, atleast ours here is....but petsmart i think also has them. not sure if petco stocks that particular size. On the 18talls that i have, everything for a standard 10 fits well which is nice. you can set up a nice display tank with a false bottom and substrate layer of good depth but still have plenty of "pretty space" and height for the frogs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.