Dendroboard - View Single Post - My first 10 gallon viv!!!
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 09:44 AM

Default Re: My first 10 gallon viv!!!

Quote:
Default Re: My first 10 gallon viv!!!
Oh please.... are you the type that uses a 75gallon to house a single pair of azureus?
Lol, what's your point, smallest vivs are the best? That's a first.
I like to have my animals to have a little bit of extra living space and not to test the minimum, is there something wrong with that?
Are you the type that want's to fit as much frogs in 1 small terra, because it's cheap, it doesn't take too much space so you can have more vivs, to have as many frogs as possible, to let them be more visible?
I don't have a problem with him keeping them in a 10 gallon but 10 gallon or some literature even says 15 gallon is the minimum to keep a pair so i advise people to go one size larger.

A 10 gallon will look crammed with 2 animals and it's not easy to fit a lot of features in a 10 gallon.
For example that coconut takes 1/6 of the floorspace.
So Laxgoal100 get this 10 gallon running, learn from it and in time you will probably want go bigger - it will look a whole lot more impressive having a medium size full grown viv.
Good luck.

Last edited by stoph; 09-21-2008 at 10:43 AM.