Dendroboard - View Single Post - First Paludarium (build journal)
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 03:27 AM
TWI/ASN

Default Re: First Paludarium (build journal)

Hey Maverick, I commented on your Flickr page too but I'll post here as well. You tank looks great. I can't wait to see it grown in.

As far as the temp and hydrometer, you can get a pretty inexpensive digital one at Wal Mart for about $6 that runs on a single AAA battery. It is accurate too. I use one in my viv and in my humidor and no problems. Battery lasted a couple years before I had to replace.

And Josh's Frogs, I just got my order from them and I can not be happier. Good prices and fast shipping and everything is great. The only kinda bad thing I can say is they ship their plants from a different location so if you have an order that has plants and dry goods they get shipped separate. I got everything today except the plants I ordered and I won't get those now until Monday since they are being shipped to my work and the office is close during the weekend so no mail. No biggie though. I would still recommend them 100%.

Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?