Just another update on the tank... phew with all the updates I've been posting I thought I'd get at least some comments. Ya'll not liking this setup? Please leave feedback and any comments ya got. Would love to hear from everyone.
Finally got the Philodendron 'wend-imbe' I had been searching for. Ended up being ENORMOUS so I only used a few small portions of it in this tank. Saving the rest for a big 36"x18"x36" build i'm planning for my group of D. tinctorius 'Patricia'. Got that planted in the tank today and rearranged the new Myrmephytum, that I showed in the last update, so it looked better.
The tank is now basically done. I just have to let the last few plants get established and then it'll finally be ready for my gecko. I'm thinking this'll take around 2 or 3 months as from personal experience Philodendron 'wend-imbe' is pretty slow at taking root in substrate so I'm assuming it'll be slow to take root to the background.
For the moment this tank is serving as temp-housing for a fourth Dendrobates tinctorius 'Patricia' that I got at the White Plains reptile expo yesterday. This frog is around 6-7 months old and is looking strongly to be a male. Really hoping it turns out to be male, as the trio I originally bought is looking to be 2 females and 1 male. There's still time though as the trio is only around 9 months old but I'm like 99% positive I have 2 females and 1 male. The group is going into a bigger tank as I said before so I would like to get a few more males to curb any aggression amongst females for a mate. So I would like a group of 3-4 males and 2 females.
Anyway here's a new front shot of the tank, some detail shots of the philo, and a couple pics of my new tinc.