So the second update of this comes with some pictures AND a video! In the past two weeks stuff has grown in a bit more. I trimmed the Pilea glauca as it was getting really tall and lanky and I want to keep it more compact. I trimmed the ficus wayyyy back as it was getting really big and bushy. The Myrmephytum is starting to grow entrance holes in its caudex for ants and its really starting to attach itself to the manzanita. I also got several new ant plants, some Myrmecodia sp, another Hydnophytum moseleyanum, and another Myrmephytum sp. Yellow Fruit.
Originally I planted the Hydnophytum on the front left wall of the tank but it threw off the whole tank and made it look incredibly flat and as if there was no depth to the tank. To solve this issue I removed the plant and replaced it with the Myrmephytum I got, which is a sister plant to the other one I have however this new one is a year older so is much larger. Its doing well so far just waiting for it to throw new roots and get attached to the background.
Also just ordered some large clumps of Philodendron "wende-imbe" from jdart16, just waiting on them to arrive. Once they do arrive, they'll go on the back left wall of the cage, right behind the new Myrmephytum.
Now for some pics!
New front tank shot!
The trimmed Pilea glauca.
The new Myrmephytum.
The first Myrmephytum.
Entrance hole and root system on the Hydnophytum moseleyanum.
And here's the video of the tank!