Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Crested Gecko Vivarium

Just thought I'd give ya'll another update on my crested gecko vivarium. Things are growing in nicely.

The Hydnophytum moseleyanum's roots are taking over the side wall its ridiculous. The Pachycentria glauca is continually flowering and I actually managed to get a fruit to form which produced 4 seeds which I planted in some net pots with some vivarium substrate from NEHERP. So far 3 of them have germinated and are beginning to grow. I have more flowers on the plant now and another fruit forming so maybe I can get a steady supply of these plants growing and offer some of them for sale in the future!

The rest of the plants are growing in very nicely and everything is, for the most part, pretty well established in the tank. I'm planning on getting a couple jungle dawn LED's for this tank to maybe get some better growth on my Pachycentria and Myrmephytum but I probably won't do that for another few weeks.

I'll have another update later tonight with a video I took a couple days ago. This update and these pictures are about 2 weeks old, just haven't had the time to post them here. Be on the look out for the next update!

Anyway here are some pics!