Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: theloderma
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 11:05 AM

Sheesh. Sorry guys. I cannot vouch for all species of Theloderma, but I know of at least one that was listed as Endangered in Vietnam. They have been proposed for CITES recently. This species is one of the few that have been smuggled in over the years- to Europe. Whether or not we are getting the CB's of their offspring or not I have no clue. I will get back to you with the species on that. BTW- I found out about this from a friend who lives in Vietnam that works for the WCC.

I never doubted that breeding these frogs was an accomplishment and I am greatly saddened that someone would take such a hardline tone with me. I am just trying to get people to think about these animals from a different perspective and not just some material object that we can have our way with.

I would have posted "facts" but am busy and work hard and have not had time to fact check every statement I make.

Best,

Justin