Dendroboard - View Single Post - Possible new project (paludarium)
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 02:01 AM

Went to Lowe's today to grab a can of Great Stuff and a brown silicone (the only thing of silicone without the mold inhibitor in it!) and accidentally grabbed three plants (yes, it was an accident, I swear)...
I grabbed a sad looking Alocasia sanderiana, a Stomanthe sanguinea "Tricolor" and uh, some kind of Calathea which I haven't quite IDd yet.
I'm trying to find out about dividing the Tricolor and the Calathea (I'm thinking they have bulb like things that they travel from, but am not sure) so that I can use them in other projects too, especially the Tricolor

I also have been eyeing the orchids I have around here... I have three groups of Bulbophyllums which would prefer to have a decent humidity and temp around them. I just forgot one of the others I have (and one which doesn't have a tag at all)

I still need to clean the tank, I can't carry it by myself and my boyfriend hurt himself so I won't be able to work on it soon... I'll be working on a small (15g or so) hex tank if I can figure some things out.