Dendroboard - View Single Post - Taddy, where's mommy?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 12:43 PM

Keep venting man. That's what this area is for. Sounds like she is super confused and a bit selfish. She loves you, but she wants to do her own thing and have you around when she misses you (that's what I get out of that). Sounds like she is pretty immature. My buddy is going through something similar right now with his wife. But they have a kid together and that makes it harder for him to leave her dumb a$$. He tells me all the time that he hates her and cant stand to be with her anymore. But he has trouble leaving because of the kid. Only 4 years old.

Who pays more in rent?? Whos place is it??? Sounds like you need to ask her to leave for awhile so that you can do your thing. See how she feels about that. They are always willing to ask us to do everything, but ask the same of them and we get kicked in the nuts pretty much.

Again, keep your head on straight, dont let emotions cloud your jugdement. And for all men, dont let the pooon get into your mind and cloud things up either 8)

~John