Dendroboard - View Single Post - Taddy, where's mommy?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 12:50 AM

Wow! Listening to each one of you helps me relize alot. I've read every letter you all have written. Thank you.
I was married before, for four years. No children though. My ex-wife cheated on me seven times that I became aware of. The divorce process took a long, looong year. It took a couple of years more to get over it, but I did.
This time I've been married over four years. I finally came back home to talk, and get some cloths and other miscellaneous goods. She told me that she loved me and thought of me alot. She also gave a retorical question, she asked if I knew what it was like to be in a room full of people and feel alone. I'm still at the house and she left to help a friend out saying she'll see me saturday. To know wheather or not we're workable. ?????????. She seems to be happier to be away from me and around all her friends. I don't have a prob with her having friends, but I perfer them to be true friends. Sorry, feels good to vent. Anywho, she said that when I came back she both wanted me to stay, and yet, be out of her life. She said this in tears and earnestness. I treat her well, but sometimes people don't see that until it's too late. At least I still have the frogs and you all.
Thank you