Dendroboard - View Single Post - Possible new project (paludarium)
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 07:07 PM

I learn from both but mostly visuals, especially if it's super technical, all the words end up confusing me. heh
I will update for sure, I need to start moving my gecko to her new tank but have been putting it off because my sister said she wants to come over and help. hehe

Nah, I'll lose all my sleep before I start setting it up, I have way too much fun setting up tanks

I still have loads to figure out though, I was really considering not having a background but I need to at least cover part of it because of the cracks in the glass. I think I have an idea for that

Thanks for your reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfrg9
I love hearing peoples ideas for new tanks. I am gonna watch, hopefully you update us, on your progress. I am thinking about creating a Paludarium next, but will have to save up after the cost of my first viv. Please post updates of the process, I learn from visuals, not reading *right brainer* .
Don't rip the fun out of it like I did, couldn't sleep during the whole process, fretting over the minor details. :lol: