Dendroboard - View Single Post - Possible new project (paludarium)
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 11:49 AM

Sounds pretty awesome to me. I am no expert on the frog part so I wont say anything other than to keep us updated with pics as you go along id really like to see how this turns out in the end. I really want to do my own paludarium in the spring time. It was either another viv like my current or a paludarium but id really love to do a paludarium similar to what you want to do. You are lucky you can find SMS i know many in the U.S use it for the planted tanks since its cheap and works quite well but unfortunately in Canada we have none. I really like the idea of RCS in there..im guessing there will be a waterfall or something similar using a pump to clean the water? Your plant list looks great.. i have some java fern in my current viv thats out of the water and must say they do much better in the water. If they are out of the water they need to be very wet to keep them from drying out. 4x65 should be plenty enough i would imagine. Are you planning on mounting broms on the back or anywhere else? otherwise..it looks like youve done this before or maybe have been doing a lot of research :wink: