Dendroboard banner

Loma Colubre

4K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  PumilioTurkey 
#1 ·
Couldn't afford any real Colubre at Hamm today so I got a pair of Loma Colubre from there :D

See less See more
#9 ·
@rigel01:

at the moment I keep them in a 30x50x40 tank but I am thinking about tranfering them into 50x50x60.

so far I mostly see only one frog most of the time.

I'd like to know about the conditions under which all the other Loma Colubre / Colubre breeders keep their frogs.

any insights?

so far I keep them just like any other Pumilio.

#12 ·
If they are shy frogs, it may be that he is still alive, but hidden in the thick of the viv. The same happens for my Punta Clara. Today, for example, I saw the male, a little skinny but healthy. Here today is much cooler than in past few days.
However, Loma Colubre are really stunning frogs!

#14 ·
After deciding to keep my female Loma Colubre (I hope it really is one!!) I will get an aditional pair in Hamm in September.

so that I might end up with 1.2 hopefully...

if not it'll be back to separating them.

what I noticed is, is that my Loma Colubre looks like a cross-breed if Cauchero and Colubre standard.

which reminds me of stories about dealers deliberately setting different morphs free on other population's islands etc etc

so I'd like to collect all the available Loma Colubre pictures you have, here :)

that would be of great help.

Because this is what my frog looks like:

#15 ·
Got an additional Loma Colubre pair yesterday at Hamm straight from the importeur.

now I might be mistaken but I could swear that he gave me Esperanza last time....

since these ones are much bigger than my last Loma Colubre.

and if I'm nasty I might even say "huh, look at those cross-breeds".

but it's a real morph afaik....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.