Dendroboard - View Single Post - Morph time for pumilios?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 08:57 PM

Default Morph time for pumilios?

Hello Everyone,

I was searching around a bit and cant seem to find the specific answer (I know its out there but seem to be having bad luck locating it )

...anyhow, I am looking for a general time frame to expect a tad to fully morph/ develop into a froglet.. Anyone have a time frame I can expect?? I have a pair of cristobals FYI.

Ive had tads hatched and moved for a while now. I also see a very large tad/froglet in a brom axle very visible most of the time. It already has arms and legs but still has no color (other than pale grey) and has a large tail still. Im not sure if the tads I originally saw didnt make it and this tad is from a different clutch?? but that was back at the end of November....so I have a hard time accepting the tad I see developing is from that same original clutch going on 5 months later now. I would hope he climbs out of the water in the next few weeks, but I was telling myself that a few weeks ago already.

So, who has some info on how long I should expect generally from clutch to finish. I am trying to gauge a general time frame and what everyone has learned from their experiences. BTW, The tad is BIG! lol

Thanks for the help!

Leucs, Azureus, Amazonicus, Cristobal, Bastis, El Dorado, Galacts...