Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 02:15 PM

Default Confusion with the locality of pumilio Rambala

Very good, this post is open to everyone who keeps the yellow morpho Rambala as anyone who can provide any help in the discussion of localities.

I slowly realizing and gone in this case pumilio difficulty perfeción saver to both the town and the different morpho within a locality, often due to changes in the names of the importers.
For example with my supposed partner Rambala are captive and not where their ancestors were imported would arrive so I can not provide data but e seen several forum with this same problem.
The fact is that more and started to investigate after reading the book The complete Oophaga pumilio and Rambala shown in.

The author comments that are Southwestern side of the Cerro Pina de Arroz, prov. Bocas del toro having a colour orange;limbs greyish to turquoise.
The sole importer and seen this description is Peruvian-frogimport, and all others who are of different patterns seen but yellow.
It is helping me a lot MiguelP in search of information and there are issues in dendroboard example of the relation of these alleged Rambalas yellow, with proximity to morph Guarumo (Rio Branco)

Both areas are a few miles away and I wonder if years ago mistook these imports pumilios for its proximity, or coloring uncataloged Rambala?
I show some pictures of my partner and the only morph showing the book.
(In case it is not legal to show an image of a book I'll delete immediately)

I will be happy to read any comments or photograph of your Guarumo or Rambala that can help me stop things clearer.
Forgive me also if something is not understood or the misspelled.
Regards.