Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:06 PM

Frogs are not allowed on commercial planes to the best of my knowledge. (I work for an airline.) I was wondering if security would have a problem, I guess not, or at least not at the airport Alan flew out of. If you were going to try it I would arrive at the airport very early and see if you get through security, if not, you need to have a backup plan or you will not be flying that day, or at least not with the frogs. As far as after security, you should be fine if they are hidden in carry on luggage. I do not know about laws being broken or anything, I was just talking in terms of airline rules.

I would love to be able to fly in and pickup frogs and then fly home, (I fly cheaper than buying gas for the car,) but I cannot be caught breaking any airline rules without dire consequences, so I will not try it.

I don't want to scare or anything, but I wanted to tell you the rules.

Also, if you are going to try it, I would just put them through the x-ray machine bag scan. Do not try getting cute and strapping them to your body or anything, if you are caught it will look like smuggling and premediation. If in a bag, you can claim to be ignorant of the rules and you should not have any legal consequences.