Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

Thread: My new Frog
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 01:52 AM

I think I would add a few more broms in there if it was mine , but I like alot of broms in my vivs . Maybe a couple bigger ones one twords the bottom and one in the middle . You could even mount one on the stick the orchid on the right is mounted on , that is if it dosen't effect the light that the orchid needs . Try to have them oriented rightside up more than slanted so they hold more water . You should try to find ones with long stolons so you can mount and position them easier . Just poke a hole in the background or drill a hole in the wood and stick it in . Something that grows short and wide like the ones on the bottom of your viv rather than tall and skinny like the ones on the top . They are 29 gals if I remember right ? I have at least ten broms in my 20 h's , one has fifteen in it . It looks like you have enough room for three or four more broms in there . Also maybe throw in a few film cannisters , they may or may not use them but its better to have to many depositing spots than too few . I've even had mine lay eggs in one once.

Mark