Dendroboard - View Single Post - Picking up Viv. selecting a frog and some other Q.
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:17 PM

Default Picking up Viv. selecting a frog and some other Q.

Hey everyone!

I'm new so don't be harsh
I didn't want to open 10 topics, so I will ask some beginners questions in this one. I hope that will not be a problem.

So let's start:

I'm buying a terrarium, but i don't no which is the most appropriate one. I was looking this: ( http://www.bolha.com/images/image/_44ffdd31b5594.jpg ) The measures are: 45cm 24cm 62cm.

Now let's get to the frog picking part. At first I wantet to buy D. Azuresu but then I was told that they have some problems breeding ( well not problems, more like difficulties...) is that tru? Then i was checking this board and pictures of dendro. frogs and i got to conclusion that one of the best choice is D. Auratus... Is it? Will that terrarium be any good?

I was talking with a man who could sell me frogs in about a month. I'll probably go check them out, and i hope that he will tell me some stuff about care sheets and how to ˝build˝ everything up.
On what things should I be carefull when I'll check the frogs?
And if he can't sell them or if he dosen't have species i want, do you recommend any patstore or breeder around Slovenia?

O and one more thing... How do you clean terrarium? I know how u clean glass but how about everything else?

Sorry on my bad english gramme.

Thanks,
Klemen