Dendroboard - View Single Post - Carnivorous Plants in the Dendrobates Vivarium Guide
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 03:08 AM

glad yah approve, its not as comprehensive as i would like but in all reality i havent done alot of experimenting with anything but Utrics and for the purpose of this board i see no need to list all those species as i cant get anything but U. tricolor to grow in over 75% of the tanks ive put it in. its kinda trial and error with whatever you find, ive got sandersonii, lateriflora, and tricolor going nuts in one tank and all but tricolor refuse to grow in the next tank over. and as for the Nepenthes i dont plan on using them at any point in the future except if i possibly wind up producing more frogs than i need, i might throw some in a Nep tank to see how they do but for any frog that i purchase to me its a risk not worth taking when #1 i know frogs have been captured by Neps and #2 darts and Neps have never crossed paths in nature and if tree frogs are occationally dieing in nep pitchers i cant see where darts are more suited to exiting the pitchers.