Dendroboard - View Single Post - Getting back into things... Planning a new vivarium with scorpions then frogs?
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Getting back into things... Planning a new vivarium with scorpions then frogs?

Thanks for the reply. Also yes a lot of the builds I've seen seem to exclude external pumps, it was hard for me to find build journals that used external ones.
I'll axe the water heater concept then. As far as temps go it would likely be drops of 60F ambient for 24 hours usually. That's how long it takes maintenance to get things going again when they break here.

Typically when I'm called out I go 3-4 days without being here. Honestly after doing some more reading and reading you reply I may scrap any dart frogs for this enclosure and save it for the next one. I still may try a baby Ceratophrys male in there and get myself a 36” x 18” x 24” to do things right later. All else fails it'll become a permanent invert tank. Maybe I'll try a tiny water feature in this one as practice.

Last edited by specialmias; 08-19-2013 at 01:46 PM.