Dendroboard banner

Stem's Frog Room - updated Oct 2013

119K views 491 replies 137 participants last post by  Bob S 
#1 ·
Suppose I finally have enough tanks to warrant a "frog room" thread...enjoy.

See less See more
#13 ·
Yup, my wife really wanted the desk clear, hence all the vertical racks. A little deal we made... she got the desk clear and a new couch and I got some vertical space.

I'm sure you are right Shawn. Just not positive where I could fit any more tanks (beyond the two remaining that I have in the works).

Bill, the auratus (2.3 group) are offspring (F1 and F2) from the original 04 Panamanian import. I am also picking up a lone female that is WC from 04 to add some new blood. They are super bold, sometimes even attacking my hand if they are being feisty. I've started to finally get tads out of them since egg eating has proven to be an issue and they won't breed unless in the larger female heavy group...go figure.

#15 ·
I know, though it's been planned for a while for the colon tank, which has now been displaced by the bassleri tank.....

Eric, the vitts have been calling up a storm, what an awesome call!!! Folks, get yourself some vittatus if you can, their call is the nicest I've heard to date.

#38 ·
E.tricolor, tank is starting to grow in nicely, though they are hard to get a good pic of.

Also, saw these guys feeding tonight, my first tank-raised Mantella viridis, pretty cool, a first for me.

And a Mantella belly shot for posterity...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.