Dendroboard banner

New England Frog Group BBQ/Meeting [8/22/10 at noon]

14K views 108 replies 27 participants last post by  stemcellular 
#1 ·
Exactly 364 days from the last NH frogger BBQ, I am thinking this date will work!

It is a Saturday.

Let me know what you all think?

I figure a noonish start. Food stuffs, frog room tour, chit chat and the like. The usual.

I have no problem with people bringing frogs or anything else for sale/trade ect.

Shawn

#20 · (Edited)
I'll likely have the following available for sale at Shawn's BBQ:

All 2-5 months oow

P. terribilis 'Mint'
P. vittatus
P. aurotaenia
R. variabilis (just one)
D. leucomelas (adult proven pair (unrelated) and froglets)
D. tinctorius azureus
A. bassleri 'Sapasoa'
A. pepperi 'Abiseo'
O. pumilio 'El Dorado'
O. pumilio 'Cristobal'

Maybe some other things as well, need to check. I'll update the list before the actual meet.

#22 ·
I'll likely have the following available for sale at Shawn's BBQ:

All 2-5 months oow

P. terribilis 'Mint'
P. vittatus
P. aurotaenia
R. variabilis (just one)
D. leucomelas
D. tinctorius azureus
A. bassleri 'Sapasoa'
A. pepperi 'Abiseo'
O. pumilio 'El Dorado'
O. pumilio 'Cristobal'

Maybe some other things as well, need to check. I'll update the list before the actual meet.
Ray,
save 5 mints for me to trade with you for oranges.

#27 ·
I am hoping to make the meet.

I have some frogs available that I can bring:

P. vittatus (Linbo) Juvis to froglets - $20 each (not sure on exact number as they are hopping all over the tank, but I think at least 5)

O. pumilio 'Cristobal' - FR Prob female - This is an extra prob female that I got from SNDF. The other frogs paired up and she is the oddball. $125

O. pumilio 'Isla Popa' - FR Prob male - I can't get this frog to give me any indication as to what sex it is, but I didn't get any breeding when I had this frog in long term with a calling male. $125

R. imitator 'varadero' - 0.0.3 - Subadults. Produced by Gary McCarthy. Not sure on sexes but no breeding activity. $225 for all 3 [I was given a good deal on these as froglets by Gary and I want to pass that on to another local frogger]

R. imitator 'Cainarachi Valley' 1.1 Proven pair. INIBICO imports. $225. Can include an unrelated juvi from my other breeding pair for an extra $25.

R. imitator 'Tarapoto' 1.1 Proven pair. Stewart/Understory line. $260. Can include an unrelated juvi from my other breeding pair for an extra $35.

I also have a good amount of java moss that I have acclimated to terrestrial growth. I can split it into small clumps for $5 each.

I am in need of springtails (as many different types as possible), and I can work that into trades. I also need to restart my bean beetles.

I think that is all I have right now. If I find pumilio froglets between now and the meet, I will post them.

#29 · (Edited)
Anyone going to Shawn's BBQ - please let me know if you're interested in the following:

Tank 1 - Sexed Pair of Green/Yellow Belly Pumilio (cayo de aqua) - have bred in the past (may be froglets in the tank for all I know ;).
-- 10g Vertical

Tank 2 - 6 (with a possible addition of 2 more) R. imitator (veradero morph) - at least 4 males - at least 2 females. Some breeding activity - no eggs/tads seen as of yet.
-- 18/18/24 zoo med - A really well planted tank. Multiple orchids.

Tank 3 - 4 (maybe 5) R. imitator (INIBICO/nominate). Recent egg laying (and unfortunately, egg eating)
-- 20g Vertical with an FCA front on it. Well planted with a couple of nice orchids in it.

Tank 4 - Assumed sexed pair of Green/Yellow Belly Pumilio (cayo de aqua) - I have had lots of calling, but no visible eggs or tad carrying.
-- 16/16/16 Understory Enterprises cube. Well planted.

5 "old style" 16/16/16 Understory Tanks - great for growing out plants, but not for keeping frogs. These tanks are *all* currently planted and full of good plants for the Viv.

#30 ·
I should be there as well and will have the following

2.2 Proven group of INIBICO variabils and viv $340
4-5 Azureus froglets 2-4 mos ootw $35 each 2 or more $30 each
4 Borja Ridge vents $50 each or all 4 for $45
1.1 CV imi proven breeding pair $225

A number or 15 and 16 Gallon horizontal vivs with tops (not planted) for $10 each and a number of 10 Gallon verts (also not planted) for $5 each.

Discount on multiple tank purchases

I will bring the tanks only if you are seriously interested in buying them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.