And a small update on the tank.
I wanted to get extra frogs to stop the agression.... atm the agression is gone, so thats a good thing.
(still planning to add more though)
But i've got other things to fix first.
I'm dealing with an HUGE snail infestation which bothers me alot.
In every picture you can see small snails... and its just ugly.. like algea in a fishtank.
So far i've tried a piece of lettuce at night in the tank (works the best atm)
A piece of banana of other fruit didn't really work (not as much as the lettuce)
And (this may be a dumb one..) but beer.... in the greenhouse this works like a charm for the snails.
I've had small tubes that i filled with beer and pushed in the substrate, of course so small that the frogs couldn't do anything with it.
But that didn't work at all.
So im sticking to the lettuce for now.
I've read here that a dry ice method could work.. but its a little hard to get hold of here.
And the last resort is to fully tear down the tank and clean everything.
Some pieces of the background are starting to come loose..... so maybe in the future that would be an option.
And i had 2 rotting bromeliads unfortunately.
I've pinned them right into the background and by doing that the roots were probably getting a little wet and starting to rot.
Maybe i'll tie a bromeliad to the large piece of wood in the right.. but i won't be pinning them into the background again.
A thing i had to learn the hard way... maybe pin some sort of plant cup in the background and put it in there...
Anyway the tank is far from being perfect
but its getting there