Dendroboard banner

Souce for petri dishes?

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Android1313 
#1 ·
Hi all,

My leucs are laying like crazy - 33 infertile eggs in the past week, and Im in need of a source for petri dishes. Who do ya'll use?

Thanks!

#7 ·
Carolina Biological Supply sells 100mm disposable plastic petri dishes in packs of 20 for very cheap. I use the 100mm X 15mm size. Also I use the small shallow glass saucers (90mm) called "watch glasses". They come in packs of 12 and are currently on sale.
George

#8 ·
.25 each ain't bad if you don't need but more than a sleeve. If you need alot, this is a better deal at .17 each
http://www.flystuff.com/petri.shtml
I really need to start raising some of my prices...

In addition to the individual petri dishes and the 20 pack sleeves, I sell a 500 Pack of Plastic Lab Petri Dishes 100 x 15mm for $49.99 which is less than $.10 a petri dish.

#9 ·
its nice to suport someone here from DB. I have ordered everything from Josh's Frogs and have never had any problems.

#10 ·
My last couple of orders have been from JOsh. Great guy. Great service. Had a problem with the one order when I was so excited that I was finding auratus eggs every where while cleaning my tank I forgot to put in my expiration date he called the very next day and starightened things out for me. If i need anything I always look on his site first

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.