Dendroboard banner

Hamburg, PA 4/22/17

2K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  carola1155 
#1 ·
Who's going to be there, what'll ya have? I'll be there obviously, though I've never met anyone from DB - hard to tell who's who and such...

I'd be curious if anybody plans on having any pumilio there...

#8 ·
I'll be vending with a brand new helper!
Here's what I have avail. See www.frogsnthings.com for pics and more info.

Thumbnails:
O. Pumilio Rio Bronco
O. Pumilio Colubre (prob pair, bringing only if requested)
R. Ventrimaculatus
R. Imitator Veradero
R. Imitator Vanzolini
R. Imitator Chazuta
R. Variabilis Southern
R. Amazonicas Arena Blanca

Ameerega:
Chrome Bassleri

Adelphobates:
Yellow galactonatus
Red galactonatus
Orange galactonatus (adults)

Dendrobates:
Reticulated auratus
Green/Black auratus
Blue/Black auratus
Leucomelas
Azureus
Metecho Tinctorius
Patricia Tinctorius
Cobalt Tinctorius

Phylobates:
Vittatus

Epipidobates:
Anthonyi Santa Isabel

Bugs etc:
Jumpy, golden delicious and Turkish melanos
Tropical springs
Bean beetles
Isopods

Supplies:
Medications
Repashy supplements, Vitamin A, Morning Wood
10g Tank setups
ABG substrate
Live moss
Sphagnum moss
Drosophila media
Brewer's Yeast
Springtail food
Tadpole chow
Coco huts
Film canisters
And more...

Reactions: Albinopied
#18 ·
Routinely at least 5 pdf breeders vending at Hamburg. And should be pleasent temps this Sat. Right next to Cabelas so always worth the 2 for one. ?

#29 ·
If you're in the market to shop around and buy... the best shows are by far the ones around the time of year when people start getting their tax returns. The vendors all know that people are coming with money to spend and they generally bring their best stuff. However, these shows get crowded fast and the best stuff goes quick.

Personally, I enjoy the shows in the fall and winter because the temps are usually nicer inside and the crowds are decent. I generally show up later and avoid the lines. However, I go just to pick up some supplies, pinheads, and to harass Ron... so I'm never in much of a hurry or trying to get in and pick the best animals.

If you want to buy a frog, it's worth getting there early or arranging a transaction ahead of time with the vendors like Ron and Keith that post what they're bringing to their table.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.