Dendroboard - View Single Post - Dendro Dave ...IS BACK!!!
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Dendro Dave ...IS BACK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldlady25715 View Post
Here is a list off top of my head:

Dart Frogs: ( forgive misspells)
UE: gold leg ukarii, reticulated fants, nominant fants, a new line of copperhead fants
Tesoros: blue histos, bullseye histos, red, yellow, white lehmani
Strictly: vincente, some pumilio locales, Nicaraguan blue jeans, some new auratus
Wikiri: Diablo Sylvatica

Tech:
Folius is in "burmation"
Bio pod tanks still haven't been shipped
More people are on FB

Welcome back! Hope u feel better.
Cool, I remember the gold leg uakari were appearing around the time I disappeared... I think. If anyone can point me to the threads/pics of these new frogs or just wanna post the pics here, that'd be helpful

What is the Folius "Burmation"???

Ya I need to check up on the status of my 2 biopod tanks. Haven't checked in a long time. Probably have a survey or something to fill out.

At some point I'll get around to checking the Facebook frog groups.... Forums are so much better IMHO, but to many people are fine with quick half assed answers rather then longer good ones.

On my end of things, I did just pick up locally some more green and white auratus and 3 red galacts to add to the groups I had of those.

When the weather gets better I should be getting an escudo pair and some more Rio Cascajal Auratus. I lost 2 of the 3 I already had so if anyone has some of those feel free to let me know, I may be interested in picking up more even though I've got 3 coming.

And...
Eventually I will get around to actually building the storm viv with the Rain, rain sounds, floating clouds and quasi holographic lightning. My proof of concept mcguyvered up prototype proved it will work and look awesome... I just gotta get off my lazy ass. I build things in my head, and once I know I can do it for real I get lazy on the actual execution

Ok come on people.... more info, links, pics, gossip, etc... etc...