Dendroboard - View Single Post - Dendro Dave ...IS BACK!!!
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 12:36 AM

Default Re: Dendro Dave ...IS BACK!!!

Thanks...
I got a lot of new frogs over the last 2-3 years, but due to the depression I haven't been diligent in adding coco huts and petri dishes, or keeping water in the thumbnail/pumilio laying sites, and on top of that I'm dealing with an infestation of slugs and snails thanks to not adequately QT'ing some rare and sensitive plants from thailand...

I'm not sure if slugs eat frogs eggs but I know snails will as they decimated my Darklands eggs years ago (I caught them in the act) and I got no froglets till I got the snail pop under control

...So I've got to go through most of my vivs and add breeding sites, and get the snail/slug population under control and then hopefully things will start to click.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So kids what have I missed the last 2 years? ...I'm especially interested in knowing if any new species or morphs have entered the hobby and any new trust worthy vendors of frogs, plants, or supplies. Also curious about any Tech that might have been introduced to the hobby also.