Dendroboard - View Single Post - Dendro Dave ...IS BACK!!!
Dendroboard

Go Back   Dendroboard
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Support Our Sponsors
No Threads to Display.

facebook

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 10:40 PM

Default Dendro Dave ...IS BACK!!!

Hello people of Dendroboard. The prophecies foretold of my return... and now that holy time is upon us!!! REJOICE for I have returned with renewed interest and glad tidings. I will continue my work to innovate in the hobby, make manifest the wonders I have promised in the past and spread my message of peace and good will to all froggers.... except the unholy usurper usafrog!!! (and others like them)

So ya I'm back....
I was/am going through a bout of depression and when that happens I tend to withdraw from the world, barely answer my door, phone, leave my house, avoid social media and even the forums. But I'm trying to get my shite together and jump back into the fray.

If you all would be so good as to help me I'd be interested in any major new developments in the hobby like new morphs or species introduced over the last 2 years, extremely awesome vivs done: especially if they make use of any special fx, and new vivarium products that seem especially interesting, and new plants that have been introduced and/or new vendors that have gained a foothold while I've been away.

I'll of course be doing my own digging as I catch up, but if you guys/gals could help me out with links to new wonders or drama that I may have missed to facilitate my reintroduction.... IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Begin....

And THANKS in advance!!!